Nairobi Woman Denies Attacking Teen and Threatening to Circumcise Him.

A woman from Mwiki in Kasarani, Nairobi, has denied claims that she assaulted a 14-year-old boy and threatened to circumcise him.

The accused, identified as Cecil Wachuke Nyaga, was charged in court after an incident that allegedly happened on November 11, 2025.

According to the police report, Wachuke became angry after hearing that her son had been mistreated by some of his peers.

On the day of the incident, she reportedly came across a group of teenagers walking in the neighbourhood. Among them was the boy she believed had wronged her son.

The prosecution told the court that Wachuke confronted the boy, grabbed him, and slapped him twice on the face. She then allegedly bit his nose, causing it to bleed.

Reports also indicate that she held the boy by the neck and threatened to “teach him a lesson” by forcibly circumcising him.

The frightened teenager ran home and informed his mother about what had happened. His mother later reported the matter to the police station, where the case was officially recorded. Wachuke was summoned by the officers, questioned, and later arrested.

When she appeared before Senior Principal Magistrate Gilbert Shikwe at the Makadara Law Courts, she denied all the charges. The court released her on cash bail, and the hearing was scheduled for May 12, 2026.

In a separate but related case, another incident involving family violence was reported in Nairobi’s Industrial Area. A man named Philip Mumo was charged with threatening to kill his mother, accusing her of using witchcraft to harm him and his late brothers.

The incident occurred on October 28 when Mumo allegedly returned home drunk and began quarrelling with his family for watching television without his permission.

He later accused his mother and aunt of bewitching his two deceased brothers and claimed that his mother was planning to use witchcraft against him as well.

 Mumo reportedly told his mother that he would kill her before she could harm him. The threats forced his mother to alert the police, leading to his arrest.

Mumo was also arraigned before Magistrate Shikwe and was released on a Sh10,000 cash bail while awaiting a hearing on the same date as the other case—May 12, 2026.

Both cases highlight growing concerns about violence in Nairobi households and neighbourhoods, and courts will determine the outcomes in the coming year.

­

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post