A family in Bondeni, Ngong in Nairobi is appealing to the public for help in finding their missing daughter, a Form Three student who disappeared on March 22, 2026, shortly after schools closed for the midterm break.
According to her father, Paul Under, the 17-year-old girl identified as Beatrice went missing on a Wednesday, the same day students were released for the short holiday.
The family says her sudden disappearance has left them worried and confused, as they have not heard from her since that day.
Speaking to the media, a distressed Paul explained that they later received information suggesting that Beatrice had been seen in Mathare, Ngong, in the company of a man known to the family.
This revelation has raised more concern, as the father believes the man may have influenced or lured their daughter away.
Paul further claimed that the same man had been interacting with Beatrice even before she went missing.
He alleged that the man had been visiting her at school, taking photos with her, and maintaining close contact.
The father also stated that the man reportedly bought Beatrice a mobile phone, which raised suspicion within the ffamily
According to Paul, after accessing the phone, he discovered inappropriate photos of his daughter that he believes were taken by the man.
This has deepened the family’s fears about Beatrice’s safety and wellbeing.
The father has now made an emotional appeal to his daughter, urging her to return home and continue with her education.
He emphasized the importance of her studies and reassured her that the family is ready to support her.
“We are asking Beatrice to come back home. We love her and want her to continue with school and build her future,” he said.
Post a Comment